All new players will attend a tryout on September 19, 2020. We will evaluate each player for age appropriate level of basketball skill. Returning Wolfpack players are not required to tryout for this season.
Please click on the following link to read and sign our COVID waiver. No player will be allowed to tryout without the waiver being signed.
- 11:00am-12:15pm – All new girls (Grades 4/5/6/7/8)
- 12:30-1:45pm – 4th Grade Boys
- 2:00-3:15pm – 5th Grade Boys
- 3:30-4:45pm – 6/7/8 Grade Boys
The tryout location is The Max – McCook Athletic & Exposition, 4750 Vernon Street, McCook, IL 60525.
As for tryouts, every player will follow these guidelines:
- Every player will bring their own basketball, water bottle and towel
- All players will not be allowed into the building until 5 minutes before posted tryout time
- Temp checks will be conducted on entry to the building
- Masks are required to enter and leave the building
- Due to COVID, no parents will be allowed in the building; parents can drop off their son/daughter at the main doors and wait in the parking lot. Players will be escorted from the main doors to the court by a Wolfpack representative
- Our tryouts will be run by Breakaway Basketball